Prom makeup ideas
For the makeup to be the most beautiful and the most natural possible, It takes a beautiful skin!. What I suggest is to do an exfoliate 2 days before the prom date to have a smooth and radiant complexion and to put moisturizer every day for at least 1 week. (if you do not already in Your routine) So, your skin will be at its best!. No time for such preparation? The masks and beauty bulbs will be your best allies on D-Day. Let them act about 15 min. And tadam! Your skin will be awakened, your face illuminates.
It is far behind us the time when it was necessary to arrange the colors of his prom makeup to those of his dress!. The important thing, in my opinion, is to harmonize the whole. Stay in the same color categories (warm/cold) and do not forget that the neutral tones (gold, silver, black, …) go with everything. For a purple dress, for example, you could use cold pink, blue, lilac or neutral tones on the eyes.
Watch out the flash!
Of course, you will take pictures that evening, mostly with a flash. You have to be wary of the flash! It tends to wash out the colors. Your face may look pale and the colors of iridescent eye shadows may go badly in the photo. Some precautions are necessary. Do not use the famous White HD powder from makeup forever. She sees with a flash and it’s not pretty, believe me …! Same for all creams and foundations with SPF. Be careful, they can make the flash bounce, make you look whiter. In short, do not be afraid of the blush, the intensity is weak in the picture so it is O.K. to put a little more that day!
Finally, 2 last tips
False eyelashes in prom makeup can add a touch of “wow” to your eyes but if you have never worn it, it can be uncomfortable. Think about dragging the glue tube in case of “take-off”. Also, as it may get hot (although June is not very clement this year: s), consider using a base under your eyeshadow and one for the face under your foundation. So, your makeup will hold all evening!
Sun or self-tanning
I know that many girls want to be tanned for their prom makeup and it is understandable since it gives a beautiful complexion of holidaymaker. On the other hand, exposing yourself to the sun or UV lamps repeatedly to hope to have the darkest complexion possible is a bad idea. You may just catch a sunburn (or neon!). And believe me, it’s not very attractive the lobster look at the prom. Pay attention to your skin and do not do anything excessive. Self-tanning level if you used, o.k., why not?. If this is your first time I recommend you spend your turn that day because the slightest streak or forgetting all over the body will show. And you can not do anything to fix it in time, unfortunately.
Small Buttons …
People often have small pimples in the back. I call it the “back-born”. These are simply acne pimples that may be present in the face as elsewhere on the body. Sometimes with a naked dress, you may want to hide them from being more elegant. It is possible to hide them well with a concealer of the right color and a loose powder. But in your place, if I had a white dress Would avoid!. Read our blog How to prevent acne from getting rid of acne.
Prom makeup ideas
Recreate a red carpet look for a moment as important as the ball, this may seem impossible! Do not panic! With this tutorial for a classic as well as sparkly evening makeup, you will have a great view!
Here’s how to make a glamorous makeup that harmonizes with all the colors of dresses!
- It begins by applying a light and malignant foundation. This avoids having the shiny front before the end of the evening.
- To make the imperfections disappear, we rely on the chromatic circle of colors. For redness, choose a green corrector; To illuminate a bluish ring, an orange beige is preferred.
- It is ensured that the whole will remain in place by applying a powder which will also control the sebum. We focus on the forehead, nose, chin and under the eyes.
- To enhance the complexion naturally, apply a touch of bronzing powder in the hollow of the cheek, then a pink shadow on the cheekbones.
- You frame the eye by defining the eyebrows with a pencil. For a natural look, brunettes have to choose a shade lighter than their eyebrows, and blondes, a darker tone. For a more simply sophisticated style, one stays with the same hue. To get eye makeup tips read our blog beautiful eye makeup tips.
- With a dark color of eye shadow, like a deep brown, one defines the outer half of the eyelid creating a triangle, which is blurred into the hollow of the eye.
- Then choose a high-glossy eye shadow with a golden glitter for blue or green eyes or silver for brown eyes. This second shade is applied to the inner portion of the eye, concentrating the majority of the product at the corner and at the eyebrow.
Prom Makeup Advice:
To prevent the glitter from falling on the cheeks, the brush is shaken before applying the product in order to get rid of the excess.
- It will be enhanced by highlighting the root of the upper and lower lashes with a black or brown pencil, then applying several layers of mascara.
- For this look, as the emphasis is placed on the eyes, one avoids wearing a lipstick of too sharp color. Instead, we opt for a pink lipstick with a nice shine. We do not forget it at home if we want to be able to make adjustments throughout the evening!
Hope you like my blog Prom makeup ideas. For more information please comment below.