How to Make Chapstick
Chapsticks protects and soothes the dry and scaly lips in winter and raw lips, damaged by the sun in summer. Chap Stick is a registered trademark, and its classic tube is ubiquitous in pharmacies across the country. Here are the recipes for making chapstick with beeswax and without beeswax at home. Let us take a look at the recipes about How to make Chapstick?
Generally speaking, beeswax is produced by bees. Moreover, it is found as special ingredients in beauty products because of its moisturizing properties. For more tips on dry lips please, read our blog TREATMENT AND CAUSES OF CHAPPED LIPS. Similarly, you can make a Chapstick of cosmetic quality beeswax available at live natural retailers and craft stores.
1 Measure 1 oz. Of beeswax and put it in a glass measuring cup. Beeswax usually comes in leaves or pearls. The beads are easier to work with lip balm because they melt faster than the leaves.
2 Add 1 oz. Of shea butter to the measuring cup. Shea Butter comes from the fruit of the shea tree and is a natural emollient.
3 Microwave the shea butter and the beeswax mixture in increments of 30 seconds until it melts. Incorporate the mixture several times to combine the materials.
4 Add 3/4 oz of an essential oil like sweet almond or coconut when the beeswax mixture is still fluid.
5 Allow the mixture to cool for a few minutes. If desired, add flavors in small amounts, ranging from 1/4 to 1/2 c. According to the individual taste. Peppermint and wintergreen oils produce a menthol lip balm. Add the lemon oil for a fruity taste and aroma.
6 Finally, pour the homemade lip balm into sterile containers before the mixture cool and cured. You can buy an empty lip balm tubes and jars from a beauty supply store. Additionally, you can reuse the containers that have been thoroughly cleaned.
HOW TO MAKE CHAPSTICK
Generally speaking, lip balms, including Chap Stick, use beeswax for shape and stuff. Paraffin wax is an acceptable substitute for beeswax. Moreover, your Chapstick may be a little less solid than your favorite breast stick, it will moisturize your lips just as well. For more tips on dry lips please, read our blog TREATMENT AND CAUSES OF CHAPPED LIPS.
• Paraffin grill with a cheese grater on a small plate or waxed paper. Measure 1/4 teaspoon of wax and a plastic bag.
• Add 1 tbsp. Coconut oil, 1 teaspoon Vaseline and your favorite seasoning for the plastic bag.
• Seal the plastic bag. Fill the small bowl with hot water and place the sealed bag in the bowl. The hot water will melt the ingredients slowly and evenly. Leave for about 5 minutes, or until the contents have melted.
• Remove the bag from the water and massage gently until all the ingredients mixed gently. With your scissors, cut out a tiny hole in a corner of the bag and compress the hot contents into the lip balm jar.
• Finally, Close the jar of lip balm and place in the refrigerator for 15 to 20 minutes, or until the balsam solidifies.
Tips and Warning, Moreover, use a cotton swab instead of your fingers to apply the balm to prevent contamination.
As has been noted, use a cotton swab instead of your fingers to apply the balm to prevent contamination.
Especially, Do not leave your balm in a superheated car or near a sunny window – it can melt and sink.
Tired of your lips too thin? Discover makeup tips from our blog MAKEUP TIPS TO GET THICK LIPS.
Hope you like our blog How to Make Chapstick. For more information please comment below.
https:/twitter.com/Perfumea2z Follow us on Twitter for more.