NATURAL HAIR GROWTH SHAMPOO
Generally, a beautiful and silky hair participates in the affirmation of your character. It is the expression of your femininity and can even help to fight stress. By providing you with psychological pride and good humor. This homemade or natural Hair Growth Shampoo recipe improves blood circulation at the level of your scalp. Also, it promotes the growth of your hair. To know about Damaged hair care tips please, read our blog 7 Tips to Treat Damaged Hair.
– 1 liter of nettle shampoo (organic store)
– 30 ml of nettle oil
– 50 ml of castor oil
– 2 Capsules of Vitamin B
– 30 ml of water mixed with drops of vitamins A & D
Mix all the ingredients in at least 750 ml of nettle shampoo and stir until a homogeneous texture is obtained.
Also, by using this shampoo regularly, your hair will be more bulky and shiny.
It is recommended to stir the shampoo thoroughly before use. Pour it into your hand, then massage your hair gently for a few minutes. Leave for a few seconds and rinse.
If your hair is dry, apply a few drops of coconut oil after rinsing. To know about tips for shampooing please, read our blog Shampooing procedure.
Properties of the different ingredients
– Rich in vitamin E, castor oil strengthens the cuticles of the hair. It also has antifungal and regenerative properties that help moisturize, eliminate Dandruff and Hair Loss and other infections of the scalp.
Natural Hair Growth Shampoo
– The density of nettle shampoo associated with the action of vitamin E prevents the spread of free radicals sources. And contributes to the effective removal of dead skin cells. This effect avoids the obstruction of the hair follicles, causing a bad shot.
– The powerful physiological functions of vitamin A combined with vitamin D protect and nourish the scalp and contribute to the brilliance of the lengths.
– Moreover, as for vitamin B, it strengthens and nourishes the hair, gives them more vivacity and resistance. So as to reduce the fall the nettle oil is rich in provitamin A, vitamins B, C and K. Applied to the scalp, it regulates the production of sebum, so as to promote good oxygenation. In addition, its high silica content helps prevent hair from breaking.
The nettle oil is rich in provitamin A, vitamins B, C and K. Applied to the scalp, it regulates the production of sebum, so as to promote good oxygenation. In addition, its high silica content helps prevent hair from breaking.
If, despite this care, you are still experiencing a significant Stress Hair Loss, drink nettle tea daily. Moreover, do a hormonal check and a blood test. It turns out that an iron deficiency can be the cause of an excessive loss of hair.
It is also very important to drink enough water, in order to properly hydrate your body, because your hair is also likely to suffer from dehydration.
Finally, avoid the frequent use of heating equipment – hair dryer, straightening iron or curling iron. It is preferable to let your hair dry in the open air and to favor the natural, to preserve their brilliance and their vitality.
Hope you like our blog. For more Information please, comment below.
https:/twitter.com/Perfumea2z Follow us on Twitter for more.